Terms and Conditions
All use of Tax2efile World Wide Web pages is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, provided
such website. Any use of such web pages constitutes the user’s agreement to abide by the following terms and
All information provided on this site is owned by or licensed to Tax2efile and its affiliates. Tax2efile and
its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the Tax2efile content. Except for making one copy of limited
portions of the content or downloading as expressly authorized by Tax2efile, the content may not be
reproduced, transmitted or distributed without the prior written permission of Tax2efile.
Tax2efile makes no guarantees or warranties to the accuracy or completeness of results to be obtained from
accessing and using the content. Neither Tax2efile nor its affiliates shall be liable to any user or anyone
else for any inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, in the Tax2efile Content or for any damages
resulting from its use.
Users may go through hypertext or other computer “links” gain access to other sites on the Internet which are
not part of Tax2efile Web pages or those of Tax2efile affiliates. Tax2efile assumes no responsibility for
any material which may be accessed through any such “link.”
- Refunds will not be given once the return has been transmitted to the IRS.
- Refunds will not be provided if the federal agency rejects the return based on processing.
- Refund must be requested within 30 days from the payment date.
- It takes about 5-7 business days to process your refund.
- Corrections may be re-transmitted for no additional cost.
- If you need to change the EIN, Form Type or Tax Year on any tax return after you have already paid or
submitted your return, it will be counted as an additional return and you will be charged for that
- The credits purchased on Tax2efile.com do not expire and will be available in your
account until they are used for your order regardless of tax year. Refunds will not be given out for
unused credits, over-purchased credits and any other situation in which credit refund is being